Please prepare a one page ONLY cover sheet referring to the selection criteria (below) and your salary expectations.
Short listed candidates will be interviewed between Tuesday 14 – Friday 17 September 2021 at the office of Energy Solutions: 14 Patrick Street, Hobart.
Please also attach your resume and your salary expectations.
Send your completed application to:
Mr Kerdo Assi
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (the successful candidate will be measured on performing the below job tasks)
- Coordinate the effective day-to-day operations of inventory management.
- Handle, monitor and supervise inventory office goods across the business.
- Investigate stock discrepancies and stock inefficiencies to improve internal operations.
- Liaise and communicate daily with field staff to ensure compliance with inventory management requirements.
- Apply business specific IT programs including daily tracking and monitoring system for inventories.
- Ad hoc duties as directed by the Managing Director, General Manager or delegate.
SELECTION CRITERIA (candidates MUST address the below in their application)
- Demonstrated excellent organisational skills within the workplace.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills within the workplace.
- Solid computer skills including experience with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience or ability to develop knowledge of a business-specific logistics management system for inventory.
- Positive attitude and ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work autonomously in a team environment.