Please prepare a one page ONLY cover sheet referring to the selection criteria (below) and your salary expectations.
Short listed candidates will be interviewed between Tuesday 14 – Friday 17 September 2021 at the office of Energy Solutions: 14 Patrick Street, Hobart.
Please also attach your resume and your salary expectations.
Send your completed application to:
Mr Kerdo Assi
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (the successful candidate will be measured on performing the below job tasks)
- Properly use a specific IT platform across the business and assist staff daily.
- Handle effectively day-to-day administration of electrical/mechanical trade works under management direction.
- Liaise and communicate with field staff to ensure effective day-to-day service delivery of electrical/mechanical trade works.
- Carefully and accurately prepare for approval (and action) daily invoicing for all jobs.
- Handle daily customer enquires including general quoting, schedule of works and meeting customer service requirements.
- Ad hoc duties as directed by the Managing Director, General Manager or delegate.
SELECTION CRITERIA (candidates MUST address the below in their application)
- Experience in IT including excellent computer office skills.
- Experience or ability to acquire knowledge to administer technical information on electrical/mechanical trade works.
- Administrative and support management experience.
- Demonstrated excellent organisational skills within the workplace.
- Superior customer service handling skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.